Business Development Researcher & Analyst
Remote in U.S. or SA
JourneyApps is looking for an independent contractor (compensated on an hourly basis) to assist with building a database of companies and contacts for our Business Development team. The contractor position is expected to be required for a few months.
- Understand the JourneyApps ideal customer profile and buyer personas.
- Understand the current scope of the JourneyApps customer database in Salesforce.
- Perform research to identify fitting companies in identified target industries (in accordance with the ideal customer profile) where we need to expand and enhance our database.
- Use a combination of tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and LeadIQ as data sources to identify fitting contacts within those companies.
- Collate draft data in spreadsheets, import data into Salesforce, and maintain data in Salesforce.
Desired Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources. Well-organized in working with data.
- Fluency in English along with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Analytical skills to quickly assess and distinguish between different types of companies (e.g. manufacturing vs. services vs. sales, different sub-segments within industries, etc.) and different personas of contacts.
- Resourcefulness and thoroughness — doing "detective work" to exhaustively find companies within an industry and contacts within those companies.
Expected Commencement Date
As soon as possible.
This position allows working remotely from anywhere in the continental U.S. (Lower 48) or South Africa. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and also has operations in South Africa.
How to Apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org