Business Development Representative (BDR)
The Business Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus is on developing qualified prospects for our sales process by prospecting through cold calls, emails and social media. You will develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to executives at specific named accounts (in our market niche), communicate our value proposition to them, qualify their needs, and encourage them to meet with us to discuss how JourneyApps can solve their problems.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and commission based on incentive plan, as well as stock options.
- Prospect into accounts via cold calls, emails and social strategies.
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives.
- Proactively grow your knowledge of our software offering as well as competitive product and market knowledge — becoming a subject matter expert and evangelist of JourneyApps.
- Devise creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and help grow company revenue.
- 2+ years experience in a B2B organization in a Sales Development or Inside Sales role, with a strong track record of achieving quota.
- Excellent instincts for conversing with business executives and ability to think on the fly.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong personal organization skills.
Expected Commencement Date
As soon as possible.