Enterprise Account Manager
Denver, Colorado, USA
In the Enterprise Account Manager role at JourneyApps, you will oversee a portfolio of premier customers. Within these customers, you will create inroads to foster strategic and long-term relationships, develop new business opportunities, and close deals.
- Achieve annual sales target for closing new business in existing customer accounts.
- Build excellent relationships, trust and rapport with existing JourneyApps customers.
- Network within existing customers to build new relationships in new teams, business units and divisions — that can lead to new business opportunities.
- Where applicable, grow JourneyApps’ position from being a grassroots solution provider to being a strategic partner and platform at an enterprise level — by building relationships with executives higher in the chain of command and convincing them of JourneyApps’ strategic and unique value.
- 3+ years experience in a B2B organization in a sales role with a strong track record of achieving quota. Background in selling enterprise software to industrial companies (e.g. manufacturing or oil & gas) is preferred.
- Strong experience and instinct for managing strategic account relationships.
- Excellent consultative sales technique and conceptualization skills.
- Excellent instincts for conversing with business executives highly professionally, and ability to think on-the-fly.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel
Expected Commencement Date
As soon as possible.
Are you excited about this opportunity?
To apply, send us your resumé and a description of why you think you’d be a great addition to our team.